Senior Care Workers
Due to expansion we have vacancies for Senior Health Care Workers in all areas. We are looking for experienced, passionate, trustworthy, reliable and caring individuals who would like to progress their career to the next level to Join our North & East Bristol teams. Excellent pay.
What we are looking for:
- People with genuine interest in caring for others
- QCF Level 2 or 3 preferred or willing to work towards
- Not less than 2 years’ experience of providing care in similar setting
- Professional, passionate, friendly, reliable, trustworthy with attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a team of care workers and support them with their personal development
- Be able to work in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Deliver excellent care and support to our service users
- Participate in the on-call rota
- Knowledge of rostering and monitoring software preferred
- Willingness to learn and participate in team meetings when required
- Support with ongoing staff development to include spot checks 1:1 meeting and supervision if required
- Drivers Licence and access to own transport is essential
What you will get in return:
- Excellent Pay
- Paid Holiday & Company Pension
- Set pattern of work
- Full and ongoing training, career development including access to QCF Level 3
- Free Uniform and PPE’s provided
- Full and ongoing support from Field Supervisors & Care Manager
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you please complete the form below and one of our recruitment coordinator will get back to you as soon as possible
Please complete form below if you are interested in this position and a member of the team will contact you.