Due to expansion Cherish Able Care has exciting opportunity for two care coordinators, reporting to the manager. We are looking for experienced, passionate, trustworthy, reliable, caring and computer literate individuals with experience in rostering to Join our North & East Bristol team.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Must have genuine interest in care and supporting others
- Ability to develop and maintain good business relations
- QCF level 3 preferred or willing to work towards
- Previous experience as a care coordinator of not less than 2 years at least
- Must be professional, flexible, passionate, friendly, reliable, trustworthy with attention to details
- To assist with the day to day operations of the home care service and its multi-disciplinary service activities.
- Must be computer literate and experienced in using rostering and monitoring software (Carefree and CM2000)
- To provide a direct line management for a team of care/support workers, senior care workers and supervisors to include the planning and management of their weekly workload and reporting to the care manager any concerns and or variations.
- Eager and willing to learn
- Must have good communication skills listening verbal and written
- Participating as required in the multi – disciplinary assessment of service user needs, planning service user care and ongoing review meetings.
- Be able to define change in care needs based upon identification of specific problem, and take necessary actions, monitor and prompt review accordingly.
- Be able to deliver excellent care and support to our service users
- Liaise with external organisations, service users and their family in respect of developing a package of care that is efficient, effective and safe for the service user.
- Reporting to the Registered manager on a regular basis on activities levels,capacity and staffing.
- Dealing with complaints, accidents, incidents and untoward events, document and provide written reports in accordance with cherish able care policies and procedures
- Working closely with all staff to ensure that the aims and objectives, policies and procedures are implemented, adhered to and evaluated regularly for the safe running of the service.
- Ensure that the day to day services are operated in accordance with cherish able care’s policies, procedures and the health and safety legislation.
- Assisting with recruitment training and ongoing staff development process.
- Audit staff records regularly to ensure the content is up to date and relevant and evidence to the registered manager on a regular basis.
- To represent cherish able care in external and internal meetings
- To undertake on- call duties in line with the organisations needs
- Deliver excellent care and support to our service users
- Drivers Licence and access to own transport is essential
What you will get in return:
- Excellent Pay
- Paid Holiday & Company Pension
- Set pattern of work
- Full and ongoing training, career development including access to QCF Level 3
- Free Uniform and PPE’s provided
- Full support from Management
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you please complete the form below one of our recruitment coordinators will contact you as soon as possible.
Please complete form below if you are interested in this position and a member of the team will contact you.